When you think about what you’re consuming, the first thought is typically around food and drink. Overconsumption draws attention to indulging too much and feeling the effects later. But how often do you consider what you are consuming mentally? How often do you take stock of the amount of information that you are taking in, and the effects this has on your well-being, your progress, and your results. Today we’re talking about information overload, and drawing attention to the ways that searching for solutions is limiting your progress.
- The signs that you are over-consuming information
- How constantly searching for the solution is keeping you from your goals
- The real reason you may be searching (and scrolling) instead of taking action
- The emotional result of focusing on the search instead of the action
- How trading searching for simplicity will create results